Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Mother's Day Cards

I knew that I had a couple more Mother's Day cards laying around. I just didn't know where they were. Thank goodness I finally found them. So here they are. I hope you LOVE them!
















Here is a Mother's Day card that I made last year but never sent to anyone. I really love the different mat colors around the flower. The flower was stamped and then I used watercolor pencils to color it in. I used a bluish-grey wire that twists around a silver brad to further embellish the picture.


















I love the simplicity of this card. The foundation of the card is made out of kraft-colored cardstock. It then is matted with a plain white cardstock. The center piece of cardstock is pure white but it was purchased pre-embossed with flourishes. I then used silk flowers in different shades of pink with smaller white flowers on the inside. To give them some sparkle, I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist. That mist really gives it the extra touch it needs without making them look gaudy.


I believe that anyone would be ecstatic to receive these cards in the mail. If anybody would like to buy one, please contact me by leaving a comment or email me at lservies{at}aol{dot}com. Have a great day! Love 'ya, Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment